Based on the following sources:
- Dark Tower references in other works of Stephen King or vice versa
- Are any of Stephen King's works not connected to The Dark Tower?
- Reading order/reading plan for the wider Dark Tower universe?
- Nineteen Books With Dark Tower Connections
- My own detailed reading of these books
I have found zero (none) connection to The Dark Tower series in any of the listed books.
Can someone explain (by giving some examples or cites) how exactly the above books are connected to Stephen King's most recognisable book series?
EDIT: I have:
- Read all mentioned books at a fairly deep level of detail
- Not read anything from The Dark Tower serie (except some short)
Thus, for me "a connection" is bi-directional or rather "either way". If in The Dark Tower it is revealed that "lady from Misery" reappeared as a Gunslinger's Aunt then I am perfectly fine with that.