- The female lead was abandoned by the male protagonists in a fire, because they forgot about her since the OGFL (Original Female Lead) was there
- She gets a burn scar on her face because of that
- Later she gets kidnapped and get by the duke (I think he is actually her father)
- Due to misunderstandings she is treated as a villain because the MLs (Male Leads) think she is bullying the OGFL
- Not sure but I think the MC (Main Character) and OGFL are saint candidates, I think getting taught in a church
- After she gets killed by the duke, she is reincarnated and then gets adopted by the same guy who killed her
The name of the webtoon is The Villain’s Precious Daughter.
It’s already unfair that I suffered greatly because I closely resembled the Saintess but why did the villain kill me without any mercy at all?
No, actually, it said in the book that I was really bound to die.
‘My life is already ruined. Of all things, why do I have to be the one to die a ridiculous death?’
There’s still hope! I haven’t met any of the characters yet so I’ll just run away!
But why did the villain collapse in front of me……?
With a lot of effort, I barely saved the life of the villain who was on the brink of death.
But now he’s saying that he wanted to adopt me as his daughter and raise me to be a Saintess?!
Just like that, I decided to become his daughter for a few days before leaving quietly.
“My daughter is a genius. There’s no child that is more angelic in this world other than my daughter.”
……I think I have coaxed my dad too well.
Even the guys who originally followed the real Saintess started to pay attention to me.
What went wrong? Aren’t you guys supposed to hate me?!