In the episode, The Parting of Ways, Rose seemingly absorbs the heart of the TARDIS and the Doctor tells her that she looked into the Time Vortex and that nobody is meant to see that.
So at this point multiple things have happened:
- Rose has absorbed the heart of the TARDIS
- Rose has looked into the TARDIS and the TARDIS has looked into her.
- Rose has looked into the Time Vortex. (Same as previous?)
And she momentarily gains the following traits:
- Rose can see all of space and time. Everything that ever was, is, and could be.
- Rose can control every part of space-time. (Godlike ability)
- Rose has the Time Vortex burning inside of her head, slowly killing her.
My question is sort of multi-faceted, but I'll try to be concise. Which of the elements on the second list are caused by which elements on the first list? (Feel free to add something I missed in your answer) But in trying to answer this myself, I feel like I don't understand the disctintion between the Heart of the TARDIS and the Time Vortex. What is the relationship/distinction between the two? Does one contain the other?
So, to be clear - I'm looking for an answer that explains which events caused which powers/traits within Rose, and the difference/distinction between them. Any additional information about the two is also welcome to further understand both.