I watched an movie in the 90s about a man who was traveling in space:
- the man was alone in a spaceship
- seems like an employee of a cargo company, or something like that
- there was mechanical head built-in on board
- and they talk to each other about space and life time to time
- everything was getting meaningless, and absurd while going to such a far distance
- because traveling like that means wasting human life (time) also
Last sentence was the main theme of the movie, somewhat implied.
The movie looks like mostly black and white; but it was colorful, perhaps a 'b-movie' on VHS.
It was very interesting movie, I hope someone can identify it. Thanks.