I have the feeling this was a mistake on the part of the writers. Intentional or not, I don't know.
From Farscape, this is Aeryn Sun, former Peacekeeper, next to the image from the question:
Not only do their faces look very similar, there's a handful of other reasons:
- Star Trek has no consistent "bad guys" - temporary alliances have even been made with the Borg and Species 8472, and they only comprise a handful of episodes in any series.
- Except perhaps the Dominion, but only in DS9 and the Founders look nothing like the person in question.
- The Peacekeepers from Farscape were "bad guys" from Episode 1 all the way through the series-ending movies, The Peacekeeper Wars.
- Part of the Peacekeeper uniform involves keeping long hair out of the way - tightly tied back, same as Sofie Fatale appears to have.
- Likewise, Peacekeepers always wear black. Usually with body armor, but not always.
This is Captain Crais, another Peacekeeper and the primary antagonist for the first season, to compare the outfit and hairstyle. He wears a tightly-wound ponytail:
Unfortunately, Farscape is not well-known. If it was mentioned in the movie, not many would understand the reference. However, Star Trek - even if only by name - is known by just about everyone, and the layman often has difficulties distinguishing one space opera from another.
EDIT: A better shot of the Peacekeeper uniforms. This is Lieutenant Teeg, a bridge officer on Crais's ship, from the very first episode: