I bumped into this book (it's free on Gutenberg), and couldn't find ANY description of what it is about (aside from it being among Flint's more famous books).
I checked (with no result):
- H.E.Flint's "homepage" (including searching the site): http://www.homereonflint.com
- Wikipedia (Not even listed on his page)
- Gutenberg (the best they have is "Subject: Life on other planets -- Fiction "
- IMSFB. Nothing useful contentwise, but indicates that the book is part of "Dr. Kinney" series (which itself has no Wiki entry either).
- Good Reads - only had a seemingly uncomprehensible blurb of:
All told, this particular session covered a good many hours. The four kept up a more or less connected mental conversation with each other as they went along, except, of course, when the events became too exciting. Mainly they were trying to catch their agents in the proper mood for receiving telepathic communications, and it proved no easy matter.
- Amazon doesn't seem to have this book (though Flint has modern reprints from Gutenberg), it only has "The Devolutionist and The Emancipatrix".
- Google only found one seemingly useful hit - there may be a blurb on it in "Science-fiction, the Early Years" by Everett Franklin Bleiler, but don't have it and Google Books didn't have that specific page accessible.