Apart from V-L hybrids being able to be out in daylight compared to vampires having to remain in the shadows during daylight, what differences or benefits do hybrids have over purebred Vampires and Lycans?
Abilities as follows:
- Superhuman Strength: Even newly sired Hybrids possess strength equal to or slightly above that of a Vampire Elder. Michael was able to fight Viktor immediately after becoming a Hybrid, and before his first feeding. He can also bend steel with his grip, and kills the oldest of all Werewolves by tearing the top-half of his head off shortly after reviving from death. Eve tosses a cabinet high into the air, shattering it; rips apart a Lycan and fights Jacob Lane, another Hybrid, on equal terms, and kills him by ripping out his throat mere minutes after coming off a powerful anesthetic. Marcus, a Vampire-Lycan Hybrid, is able to raise the entrance to his brother's tomb (an enormous stone door) without using the key, pull on a rope hard enough to bring a helicopter crashing down from the air, and fight hand-to-hand with Selene, a Vampire-Corvinus Strain Hybrid whose strength surpasses that of a Vampire Elder.
- Superhuman Speed: Even having just turned, a Hybrid's speed surpasses that of both a Vampire and a Lycan, with their movements being almost unfollowable.
- Superhuman Endurance: Hybrids can sustain many punches, blows and other wounds by other superhumanly strong beings, while still being
able to fight back.
- Superhuman Agility: Hybrids have a higher level of agility than both Lycan and Vampires alike.
- Superhuman Healing: Their regenerative abilities are much more powerful than normal Vampires and Lycans, allowing them to quickly heal from wounds and giving them total invulnerability to common allergies of silver and ultraviolet light. As displayed by Michael, Hybrids even have the capacity to heal from death, given their bodies are still intact. However, this advanced healing factor is useless in cases of dismemberment.