I used to watch this cartoon series when I was very little (I'm 19, I probably watched it in the early 2000s). I can't remember much but I'll write down whatever I can.
- I first saw the show in the early 2000s.
- The protagonist was a semi-stickfigure man, completely colored in white.
- He had a girlfriend/fiance/wife, who's name was M or Maria and had an M shaped body.
- The setting and the story was overall very dark and mature for a cartoon (at least as far as I remember) with themes such as nuclear apocalypse, loss of loved ones etc.
- The language was English.
- I am not sure of the country of origin.
- I remember a radioactive apocalypse in which the protagonist (who might be a scientist/vigilante) seeks shelter in an underground vault/lab.
- I remember the specific quote "The shelter needs to be at least a hundred Kilometers under the ground to withstand a nuclear attack."
- I remember giant red ants inhabited the surface after the event, the protagonist mentioned radioactive fallout to be the cause of their drastic size change.
- A supercomputer type character kidnapped/murdered(?) the protagonist's girlfriend.
I'd love to be able to watch this show again! Please respond if you got a clue!