This question already has an answer here:
I saw a part of this movie on TV a few months ago, and I don't know its title.
- It was set in north america, after a nuculear holocaust.
- In it there were two warring factions, one made up of females and one made up of males.
- One of the scenes I remember is one of the males finding the United States presidential bunker in the middle of the desert they lived in.
- They say 'president' like 'Prezz - ee - dent'
- They get a hazmat suit out of the bunker and one puts it on, and they take some hand grenades from the bunker and make a show of force outside the women's faction camp.
- The name of it was something like "America 5000"
What is the name of this movie?