The Taskmaster has the superhuman ability to duplicate the physical skills or abilities of individuals as long as the skills are not superhuman in and of themselves and he has time to study the individual in question.
- Have they ever explained the mechanic behind his ability beyond calling it "photographic reflexes?" Have they ever said how much time was needed before he could copy an individual?
Examples of such copied abilities include:
- The ability to throw and catch a shield (Captain America)
- Marksman level archery (Hawkeye)
- Multiple martial arts techniques (various masters)
- Throwing mastery (Bullseye)
- Swinging and billy club use (Daredevil)
Is there a limit to the number of individuals he is able to copy?
- Are there people whose abilities or skills he cannot copy?
- Could he acquire the fighting skills of advanced masters such as Shang-Chi (master of kung fu) or the Black Panther (acrobatic fighting style)
- Is his duplication of these skills perfect, so that he is indistinguishable from the original?