I've purchased the following comics as part of the Humble Transformers Bundle offer and now wonder whether I should read them in some specific chronological order or not:
- Transformers Classics, Vol. 1-4
- Transformers: All Hail Megatron, Vol. 1-4
- Transformers: Autocracy, Issues 1-12
- Transformers: Spotlight, Vol 1
- Transformers: More Than meets the Eye, Vol 1-2
- Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Vol 1-2
A second set added as a bonus:
- Transformers: Regeneration One, Vol 1
- Transformers: For All Mankind, Vol 1
- Transformers: Prime - Rage of the Dinobots
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (obviously standalone expanding on the games series)
Is this already the proper order? Or would there be some back/forth required? I'm aware that this doesn't include every single issue published so far.
I grew up watching Generation 1/2 on TV, so I'm pretty sure the classics would be the starting point, but how about the others? Is there some generally accepted (or canon) continuity/order? Or are there spin-offs?
Wikipedia has some chronological list, but to be honest, I can't really associate all titles found in it besides the obvious ones like Spotlights or Robots in Disguise.
Edit: Just to be a bit more specific, I'm looking for a recommended reading order so there's no unnecessary back/forth in the story time wise. I'm not looking for a perfect "this happened first" even though it's intentionally revealed at a later point only.
Edit 2: If you want, feel free to include comics not in the list above, just try to mark them as such.