This question already has an answer here:
This one I saw when I was very young on Cinemax (when they would show B-flicks like nobody else's business), so I will write the stuff I remember:
- Story happened on a ship (colony or something), enroute to another planet.
- Captain died in cryo-sleep at the beginning, crew gets message that they are all that remains of mankind. Or Earth was already destroyed and they were coming out of cryo-don't recall.
- Crew turns on each other, start killing each other. One of crew members (a woman) is android, is last to be killed.
- Two crew members remaining (man and woman) try to arm escape pod to run away from ship self-destruct that android triggered, but are unable to.
- They open eyes after bracing to be blown up to discover that they are in a simulation in a bunker. They get message from unknown man in hologram that tells them about status of simulation (namely, that they "won"). Man ends his message by saying that "Darwin was right" or something.
- Both crew members leave bunker to find out that they are still on Earth… which has been destroyed.
Need help with, at the very least, the title.
I'll appreciate any help.