In Divergent, there are 5 factions.
- Abnegation (the selfless)
- Amity (the peaceful)
- Candor (the honest)
- Dauntless (the brave) and
- Erudite (the intelligent)
Which faction does Tori (who administers the test to Beatrice & side-lines as a tattoo artist) belong to?
Tori preparing to administer the faction test to Beatrice
I figure she:
- Cannot be Candor, given she encourages Beatrice to lie about the result of her test.
- Cannot be Abnegation, given the styled hair and tattoo.
- Dresses like a dauntless (at least the color), but it seems strange a dauntless would be running these tests.
- Could be Amity, given her concern over a girl she just met, but they were largely shown as working in the fields.
- Erudite? If so, she might have even known what they were plotting (which could help explain her actions).
- Factionless? She seemed to be dressed a lot better than the factionless, and the impression was that they were unemployed and dependent on hand outs.