So, I have been thinking of things people have to do regularly that (presumably) witches and wizards will also deal with.
- Do they use toilet paper after going to the toilet? There are bathrooms but I don't recall mention of toilet paper.
- Do they use tampons/pads? Presumably they still get their period.
- Do they brush their teeth, floss, or use toothpicks? I don't think there are any dentists (as I recall, wizards seem to be confused by Hermione's parents' occupation). So if they do, what is the point? What would happen if they didn't do these things?
- Do they use birth control? I'm assuming they wouldn't use pharmaceuticals...
- Do they have insurance? We need car insurance and health insurance and so on. Is there such a thing for witches and wizards? I would hope so...
- Do they get "regular" sick (Alzheimer's, Huntington's, AIDS/HIV, Cancer, Diabetes, Malaria)? I think there have been references to colds or the flu, but what about more serious non-magical ailments? Would St. Mungo's be able to cure cancer?
I'll take the answer that in general we can only speculate, though some things I asked are covered or at least hinted at. Bonus points for the bit about the utensils x) I wasn't suggesting there's a "magical" solution for everything (though wingardium leviosa might do for eating no?)
Totally forgot about Hermione's teeth: Why does the Weasleys' clock have a dentist setting? Thanks to b_jonas for the link.
I guess this will do for toiletries and such (other than toothbrushes/toothpaste which are mentioned): Nobody Poops (TV Tropes). Thanks to calccrypto for that one.