I know much about the character of Raven from Teen Titans. I don't know, however, much about any other Titan, Cyborg, Starfire, Robin, or Beast Boy. Can someone please explain them all to me in short? I need to know about them ASAP!
closed as too broad by Paul D. Waite, Möoz, Ward, Null♦, Shevliaskovic Feb 16 '15 at 20:47
Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
( ) = voice actors
- Robin (Scott Menville): The leader of the Teen Titans. He has great leadership skills that makes him a natural leader and leads the team well. He is the only Titans member who doesn't have any powers, but instead has amazing fighting skills and many gadgets that help him in battle. Robin also has secret romantic feelings for Starfire (which are obvious to everyone, including the villains) since the day they met and finally after 5 long seasons they finally admit their true romantic feelings for each other at the end of the movie Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo and finally become an official couple.
- Starfire (Hynden Walch): An alien princess from the planet Tamaran. She's bubbly, curious and a funny girl. She is often oblivious to the ways things are done on Earth. She also harbors romantic feelings for Robin which are kept secret (even though they are obvious to everyone) and at the end of the movie Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo they admit their true romantic feelings for each other and finally become a couple.
- Cyborg (Khary Payton): A half human, half robot; also a mechanical and technological super-genius. His "system" (body) operates the security systems of the Titans' home, and he provides upkeep for their vehicles and appliances. He goofs around with Beast Boy and has an enormous appetite in spite of his intellect.
- Raven (Tara Strong): A girl from the parallel world, Azarath, who holds immense dark energy and psionic abilities that is triggered and strengthened by her own feelings and emotions. This is why she is almost always stoic and monotone. Her father, Trigon, is a demon lord.
- Beast Boy (Greg Cipes): He is the ditzy, good-natured prankster of the group. Originally a member of the superhero team the Doom Patrol. According to the DC comics, he was bitten by a green monkey as a child, which infected him with his color and the ability to shapeshift into all species of animals; including extraterrestrial ones. He eventually developed the uncontrollable ability to transform into a ferocious and violent werewolf-like form. He is also a vegetarian.
Dive into the wiki pages if you want more info.
Here's a brief rundown of each member, along with a brief summary of the character from the comics. Note that the origins given in "Teen Titans" may be a little different:
- Robin : Dick Grayson (possibly Tim Drake) is the apprentice of Batman. Like the other Robins, he is trained as a detective, martial artist, and crime-fighter.
- Cyborg : Former athlete Victor Stone had much of his body replaced with cybernetics, granting him the ability to interface with any computer network as well as integrate weaponry & advanced technology into his new body
- Starfire : Alien princess Koriand'r fled to Earth in fear of her sister (Blackfyre), becoming friends with Robin. In addition to being strong, fast, and super-durable, she can also manipulate energy.
- Beast Boy : Garfield Logan was dying of a rare genetic disorder, but was saved when injected with an experimental formula. In addition to being cured of the disease, he received green skin, fur, and the ability to shapeshift into animal forms.
- Raven : Raven is the half-human daughter of the demon Trigon. She is empathic and has a variety of demonic/magical abilities.
I've also linked to the Wikipedia articles for each team member, although the articles cover their comics history, not just the cartoon versions. For information specifically from the cartoon, please visit the DC Animated Universe wiki instead.