Bits I remember about this SF movie which probably originated in late 50s / early 60s:
- Humans are flying in a light, general aviation, high winged, single engine aircraft.
- An alien in a flying saucer abducts the whole kit & kaboodle (plane & passengers).
- Takes them to a secret terrestrial base
- Eventually tells them that his computer is damaged and he needs their help to get back to his planet.
- He needs an astronomer for planetary masses & other information.
- He needs a mathematician to calculate trajectories and perform other calculations.
- He needs the woman as eye candy, lol
- They eventually make it back to the alien home planet which is under attack by its enemy.
- The attacking aliens are bombarding the original alien's home planet with meteors / asteroids.
That's about all I remember.