So I forgot the name of this movie but what I remember is the following:
- It happens in a spaceship.
- The robot/alien seems to be from another world.
- The robot/alien can transform to look like other people.
- I'm not sure if the robot was alien or if it was a malfunctioning robot they took with them.
- It didn't look like a robot initially—it looks like a human and could change the looks of his face to pretend to be other humans.
- The robot/alien was quite tough.
One crew member is trapped somewhere with radiation with another dead crewmember (I believe it was the cockpit). And then he has to crawl trough some really small space to do... something... open a door I think. So he basically sacrifices himself.
It didn't look as old as Saturn 3. It's probably just a bit newer (1985-90).