I was trying to count the number of times Voldemort attempted AK on harry. Before I started, I thought the number will turnout to be 7. The number appears many times in the HP series and seems to have some sort of a magical meaning. My count so far :
- Godric's Hollow - when Harry is still a baby. Fails to kill him and transfers a part of his soul into the Harry-baby.
- Little Whinging, the Graveyard where Tom Riddle Sr is buried - Harry is 14 years-old. Priori Incantatem occurs.
- Somewhere near Privet Drive 4 - The 7 Potters Battle in the beginning of DH. Harry's wand recognizes Voldemort and fires that golden spell.
- The Forbidden Forest - Harry sacrifices him self willingly & and goes to meet Dumbledore.
- The final battle in the Hogwarts main hall - Voldemort dies, since he no longer has Horcruxes.
Now you can see my problem, I am two AK occurrences short. Did I miss any other ones or it's just 5 times that Voldemort attempts AK on Harry?