This tag should be used when asking about J. K. Rowling's motivations, philosophies, and comments on her works. She is a famous fantasy author, best known for her Harry Potter series. For questions about the Harry Potter series use [harry-potter] and only add this tag when asking about the author herself.
Q. When should I tag something with jk-rowling?
The jk-rowling should be used for questions that are about J. K. Rowling's motivations, comments, interviews and reasoning. It should be used to distinguish questions from a typical in-universe harry-potter question or plot explanation.
Here are some good examples of the tag:
- Does J.K. Rowling deny writing fantasy?
- Did J. K. Rowling's Religious Beliefs Determine Much in Harry Potter?
- Does Rowling have an inordinate fondness for the letter H in naming characters?
- Is there any confirmed instance of J.K.Rowling changing her mind about future HP book detail to accomodate fans?
- Was J.K. Rowling ever incorrect/misleading in her interviews/answers?
- Did Rowling borrow the prohibition on saying Voldemort's name from Tolkien?