Terry Pratchett is an English author famous for writing the Discworld series of books. He has also written a number of other science-fiction and fantasy works, and co-authored Good Omens with Neil Gaiman. Use this for questions about the author himself not for those on his works. For those use the specific work tag instead.
Pratchett won several literary awards, including the British Science Fiction Award, several Locus Awards, the Skylark Award, the Carnegie Medal and the Andre Norton Award. He was knighted for services to literature.
Terry Pratchett's writings include:
- Two science fiction novels, The Dark Side of the Sun and Strata strata
- discworld 39 main Discworld novels, including the Tiffany Aching series aimed at younger readers, and several associated short stories
- 3 Science of Discworld books combining the Discworld with popular science, coauthored with mathematician Ian Stewart) and biologist Jack Cohen
- several other Discworld companion books
- several children's novels: The Carpet People, the Nome trilogy, the Johnny Maxwell trilogy, Nation
- Good Omens good-omens coauthored with Neil Gaiman neil-gaiman and other collaborations
- The Long Earth with Stephen Baxster.