I am not contributing to the network (voting, asking, answering, commenting, flagging) until Stack Exchange Inc. rights the wrongs they did to Monica Cellio: engage in honest discussion with her, and settle all outstanding issues in a way which Monica explicitly and freely approves. I expect that will involve:
- Retracting or otherwise correcting all defamatory statements about Monica which members of the company made to the press, on the SE network, and elsewhere.
- Reinstating her as a moderator if that be her wish.
Monica has started a GoFundMe campaign to cover costs of legal actions she will have to take. If you support her and/or do not like the way Stack Exchange Inc. has treated her, please consider chipping in.
Starting points if you're looking for background:
- Stack Overflow Inc., sinat chinam, and the goat for Azazel
- Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- Explanation of my current username & avatar
I used to go under the username Angew on this network, and I certainly hope I will be able to return to it.
Prague, Czech Republic
Member for 6 years
78 profile views
Last seen 22 hours ago