Who on earth doesn't love physics! I have great enthusiasm to learn how things work from quarks to quasars, (don't mention penta-quarks). So I find it interesting to learn things from scratch and build up something unusual.
1 Classical mechanics: I have enough knowledge to participate in a good debate.
2 Thermodynamics and statistical mechanics: Better, but there is always a scope of improvement.
3 Electromagnetism:My Melatonin always gets disturbed because of this.
4 Relativity: Will try my best to give it a great shot.
5 Quantum mechanics: Interested always
I am very much interested in general physics and I just have basic knowledge in them
So you sometimes find me with little (oh yeah!little) annoying questions. I can't do anything for that. :)
But yes, you can find me more on Scifi more than Physics one, I can't blame anyone for that. I do addict to anything excellent (Regarding Scifi) and go read about them in whichever side of the Internet (Yeah, dark side included). Here's a list I think I have some knowledge on,
- Death Note Anime and Manga
- Sherlock (3 seasons) and The Abominable bride
- Sherlock Holmes Series by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Elementary (3rd season)
- Detective Conan Manga
- Naruto Manga (up to 450 chapters, hopefully I complete it)
- Shiva Trilogy
- The Scion of Ikshvaku
- The Dark Knight Trilogy
- Quantico (I regret watching this)
- Agents of SHIELD (3rd season)
- Marvel movies (Up to date)
- Harry Potter (8 movies and the 7 books)
- Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
I'm a bit lazy to be on Facebook and Twitter, you can feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Member for 4 years, 1 month
127 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 at 8:59