The plotline as a whole is completely lost to me, but it was a big inspiration to my preteen self at the time and has shaped my creative development up to now. I'll list some of the big points that I can recall from it, if anyone has the vaguest idea what book I am referring to I would be so appreciative for any guess! I just want to reread it.
- Main character is a delinquent of sorts, goes to a magic school.
- I don't remember there being any pictures in this book.
- There is a threesome between the main character and his two friends
- I believe it is a talking rabbit that says something along the lines of "My dear child, you are incensed", followed by one of the characters saying something like "Damn right I am!"
- A character that had been mentioned earlier but never made an appearance (he was banned for doing bad magic I think) shows up to fight and he bites off another character's fingers.
- Main character seeks out a magical white stag near the end of the novel because the stag can grant a wish if it's caught because he wishes to reset his timeline. The stag is able to speak.